For any stand-alone apps, Grandstand requires each entity to supply their own Apple and Google Developer Accounts. Here are instructions to set those up and how to grant access to Grandstand staff members:
Google Play Setup:
- Go to the Google Play Developer Console at https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/ and sign up for an account.
- Read and agree to the Google Play Developer distribution agreement.
- Pay the registration fee for your account.
- Fill out your Google Play Developer Profile.
- Go to Developer Account -> Users & Permissions -> INVITE NEW USER and invite firstname.lastname@example.org. Role should be Release Manager